Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wackiest Teacher Bloopers from School Days

1) Preface:
Some 3-4 girls had paired up ms. S with a male prof. Apparently 1 of those 3-4 girls had snitched to her and this is what ms. S used as a cheap publicity stunt......

Here are the actual words of ms. S (d aunt of william shakespeare) with thoughts that crossed our minds (in brackets). Everythin is in the present tense for u to get a feel of it. ( The no. of "knows" actually used by her =(knows in d para)*10^6)

venue: Class 9-A.

The story:
The long-break bell rings. Ms. S enters.
Ms. S : (straight face)... I wanted to have a word with u girls for two mins (The countdown begins)....... I also have a brother (with an opener like that, I wonder where is she heading.....anyway....) do u girls even know how strict he is??? I am not supposed to be out of the house after 8.30 (uh..excuse me ma'm....rules and regulations followed at your place don'treally matter to us)...... He is stricter than my father..... What if he comes to know what is going - on behind my back....Its pathetic! You girls don't understand the consequences ( c'mon haan english n all)...You all are gettin "into" my nerves now....(when it came to screwing prepositions, ms. S is d "man"u want)..... Youknow.... I feel so cheated... (ok, whats going on here???).... I know u girls paired me up with M. sir. It is not a joke. Do u know how my brother will react if he ever came to know? He takes walks every evening in 5-gardens ( will sumbody plz tel me...whats going on here?!?) .... Plz stop this right now ..... its not funny... u girls hurt me .... u jus speak rubbish even without thinking .... (hah!look who's talkin!)".

The dumbstruck girls' reactions: Most of d girls gobsmacked with amazement...while the rest actually die with laughter! These were d most random 15 mins of my life........

2) There was a Mrs R in my school

I still wonder why did she pronounce "Algebra" as "ALLgebra".....

I remember this particular incident when one of my coolest frnds (n partner in crime) was sneezing continously in 1 of her algebra lecs in 9th. Assuming it to b a prank she gave my frnd a threatening look.
at this my frnd cooly stood up ..... sniffed. ... n replied "Nothing much miss ... jus a little ALLergy"
the class was in splits.........

3) Once in 8th marathi lec.
Mrs. N yelled at our out-of-control class: "How are you gurls behaving? This is how u behave in front of your boyfrainds also?
"WWHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT??????? that was the extent of my reaction. Clean bowled.

4) Mrs R .. again

She used to love my friend.
Always waited for an opportunity to get her suspended. Once in 10th my friend was generous enough to give her thegolden chance.
Happily Mrs R came to class n she was like, "You think u can get away with all your mischief! I want to c your mother tomorrow at 12.30 sharp ". Now my friend stayed at Chembur, so her mom used to come to pick her up after skhool each day.
Considering this, my friend cooly told her, "Make it 3.00.....actually 12.30 jamega nahi....."
She looked at my friend in utter disbelief and then yelled her lungs out, "AM I CALLIN YOUR MOTHER OVER FOR KAAFEE? TEL ME? AM I? AM I?"
OMG it was riot. Mrs. R was so worked up she spent the next 20 mins of the class yelling at my friend and we had free entertainment.

5) A mrs V had a very unique solution to solve all communal tension in India
According to her in one very illuminating History class ..............
All temples, mosques n churches should be broken and made into public toilets instead....when nature calls every1 will jusssst rush in...nobody will c whose hindu n whose muslim!!!!!!

That just took the cake.

5 comments:

jay said...

interesting post!!

Sudeep said...

The first one was damn hilarious n the last one was the best..

one of my profs one day shouted at a classmate "I will snatch away ur book and then deposit it with myself"

The other day in a conf call one of the seniors said to a client "Hi. I am Ajit. I have here with me myself Ajit, Manoj,..."

Kasturi said...

this is too hillarious!! LOLZZZZZZZz

All Blog Spots said...

your blog is really nice , it simply tells how beautiful your thoughts are ! Great wrok

Sudeep said...

kay ga pori.. gayab ikdun?