Life is beautiful,
Life has treated me funnily pushing me down ... pulling me up when I least expect it.
Recently I had a wicked sense of deja vu ..... my life has not come full circle but quarter circle possibly if such a thing exists.
June and July have been really important months from a personal perspective.
A lot of life altering decisions were taken in these two months for the last 15 years of my life. These months make me experience a plethora of emotions ensuring that no brakes are applied in the roller-coaster that is my life experiences.
In my humble view if I had to label my life I would term it,
adventurous, befuddling, cultured, discrete, enchanting, funny, generous, hilarious, independent, joyous, knowledgeable, lively, mature, neurotic, opulent, placid, quiet, reflective, shrewd, tough, unconventional, vivacious, witty, xenomorphic, youthful, zany .......
Life .. Loving it .. Living it
No comments:
Post a Comment