Friday, November 25, 2011

November Blues :(

Since yesterday, the whole state of Maharashtra was thrown into turmoil with a politician being slapped and the ensuing bedlam. sighhh! After frantic calls from my mother to check that both my husband and I were at home we decided we had to step out so we took in a late night screening of Twilight - Breaking dawn part 1. Great way to end a crazy day.
Today morning I was surprised to see my husband stuck to the TV early in the morning. Then I remembered that Sachin Tendulkar, the GOD of Indian cricket, was on the verge of making his 100th century. But it was not to be. He got out at 96. Caught behind by Sammy. To say that it was depressing is a major understatement.
There was a ton of debate and discussion on the issue of security for politicians but honestly most would be more upset with Tendulkar getting out than the political hullabaloo that is a part and parcel of Indian politics.

No comments: