Change of Pace.
Nothing ever remains constant other than change.
I was seeking this very change when I arrived at Pune.
I met viju mavshi’s gang . had the most delightful chat session with Tanuja Tai and Deepti.
It felt great meeting kassy and amru again. Met amru’s sandy. Cool Guy. My very best to him for having decided to jhelo Amru for life.
Met most of the gang . I felt I was having a blast but now a creepy melancholic feeling has set in.
A week in Pune is driving me up the wall. How in the world am I going to spend a year in London is beyond my realm of comprehension.
Over the years I have come to the conclusion that home is not a place where four walls meet, rather I perceive home to be a place where the heart is.
So the conclusion to this blog . I want to go home to MUMBAI.
Home to Sarang aai, baba, and of course dukes.
2 comments:
Amaziiiiiiiiiing.............but dint get shock or something when i read that, i completely understand ur feelings!! so spend as much time as u can at home and with family....one year will pass but i know it will be tough for u...dont worry u will get over it and finish ur course soon and be back with your family! me tula kay sangitla te lakshat thew!!
I get paranoidal when I hear something like that. Sorry if I sounded harsh. I dint mean to.
Post a Comment